{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Sunday, March 04, 2007
{ i love u }

How does u differentiate LOVE & LIKE?
How does u know if u like or love the person?
When u LIKE someone u will not do so many things for the person?
When u LOVES someone u will do anything for the person even if it’s not worth it or someone will be hurt or even u noe it is wrong ?
Am I right?
I dunno how to differentiate either.
I didn’t thought of this question so clearly before till a few weeks later when kah shin ask mi.
Did I love or like tt person?
I dunno. I only know u dun dare to face tt person n all u wish is for tt person to be happy. that’s all??!! ur hurt. i’ll cry. when u close my eyes tt person appears in front of mi. whatever or whenever u do sth u will thk about tt person ?? Every single second u can see person . but does tt means u love tt peron or like that person.
I dunno. after ur see this; will ur be asking urself this question?? do ur love of like tt person that u sae u love or like?? do u know the answer?? do u realize when u started to fall for tt person? will u??!! I really dunno. maybe im still young. I mean 13. maybe I dunno what is love or like. but do ur know?? do ur know how to differentiate it?? I dunno. if ur noe can ur tell mi the answer? okay? hope to hear frm ur soon :]

8:11 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}



seemun JASMINE
SINGLE
illegal thirteen
december 13 1994
xnps pss
dance . netball choir
friendster
i am worth, $10,598,990
hits and counting (:



N {ATRIBUIR}

layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}


just so that you know . jeese mccartney

all good things come to the end . nelly furtado

when you're gone . avril lavinge

auto shuffled

N {AMI}

♥ class blog ' 06


♥ lydia
♥ kahshin
♥ jessika
♥ sally
♥ jiating
♥ anne
♥ azmira
♥ vian
♥ nana
♥ wuying
♥ christabel
♥ aishah
♥ zulaikha
♥ sheralin
♥ linda
♥ cherie
♥ niims
♥ chong han
♥ seemun
♥ kuan hui
♥ rachel


♥ haziq
♥ willy
♥ shad
♥ zong sheng
♥ ahmad


♥ blogger
♥ blogskins
♥ imeem


♥ jolin
♥ S.H.E
♥ wu zun
♥ hebe


♥ art of music


N {DISCOURIR}




N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com